NOTE: This soft play range is suited to infants and tots. Unlike our larger than life Luxe Soft Play Packages, the Bambini Range is made entirely from foam, small in scale and requires less than HALF the space. Strictly for children under 2 years old.
Info you need to know before booking:
- Tunnel Climber
- Mini Foam Ball Pit 1.2m
- Approx. 300 Clear and White Play Balls (can be customised)
- 1x Foam Seesaw
- Mini Stacking Blocks
- Foam Safety Flooring + Fencing
- Playtime Rules Sign
Weekday bookings by enquiry
We recommend a minimum of 12m2 of space for this package.
This equipment is strictly for children 2 years old and under. To ensure safe play, adult supervision is required at ALL times.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required up front to secure your date. With a minimum of 30 days notice, you can change your date without incurring any date change fees. If you or a household member are a positive Covid case and your event is affected, you can transfer your event to the next preferred available date or any other date within 12 months of the original event date.
A 20% bond via credit card or debit card is required on all hire equipment and is payable in full 7 days prior to your event. If the equipment is returned to us in good condition, the bond will be refunded to the credit/debit card and will show in your account within 10 working days. No cash bonds accepted.
If equipment is returned: with minor wear/tear, with evidence of prohibited items, or is excessively messy (as deemed by The Good Party Co), your bond will be retained. If equipment has suffered permanent damage, you may be liable for full replacement cost. Please read and make yourself familiar with our rental contract terms & conditions in full before submitting a booking.
No food or drink, shoes, silly string, streamers, sharp objects, toys, or sand in our play areas.
Our equipment cannot be used at events where there will be face painting. Face paint, streamers, and silly string can permanently stain our equipment.
Evidence of prohibited items will result in loss of bond.
We'll arrive 1-2 hours prior to your event start time to set up.
Pick up is available but in order to protect our luxury equipment, strict conditions apply.
- Rental period is 4 hours. Pick up time will be 2 hours prior to your party start time and Return will be 1 hour following your party finish time. E.g. 12pm party start time and 4pm party finish time. Pick up from 10am and Return by 5pm.
- The equipment must be collected in A SINGLE TRIP using either a large empty SUV, van or suitable covered trailer at the time slot you're designated.
- Photo ID and proof of address is required.
- Our East Tamaki staff members will neatly pack the hire items into your vehicle with our specialist transport equipment.
- We'll provide you with set up instructions and example layouts, a mini cleaning kit, Rules Sign, and go through important details before your depart our warehouse.
- You are expected to care for our equipment with respect and any items that are returned to us misshapen or damaged, you may be liable for full replacement costs.
- No refunds will be issued if you miss your pick up slot or cannot fit the equipment into your vehicle.
If you prefer for us to deliver and install to perfection for you, select the $149 standard travel fee at cart.
If your set up area requires us to climb stairs, is tricky for us to access, or there's no nearby parking for our large vehicles, you must contact us before booking.
Our preferred location for our soft play is indoors at a venue, hall, or large home. The benefit of this is - rain or shine - your event can go ahead.
We can set up outdoors on dry ground and in fine weather, but highly recommend a wet weather back up venue.
As we've reserved our equipment for your exclusive use on this date, we don't offer refunds if it rains or is too windy on the day.